Arduino: Servo motor control with a light sensor.
This project refers to an Arduino sketch which with the help of an external light sensor, as e.g. a photoresistor, one can move the position of a servo motor clockwise or counterclockwise.
For more information you can get the project itself:
- Arduino: Security Alarm System.
- A dynamic string data structure helper implementation.
- A useful function for getting the host name and service of a socket.
- Helper functions for handling the PID file of a background daemon.
- Useful functions for enabling and disabling the non-blocking I/O mode of file descriptors.
- A safe wrapper implemented in C for freeing dynamic allocated memory.
- Macro definitions for handling interruptible POSIX system calls.
- Articles (75)
- Compilers & Interpreters (15)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (26)
- Desktop Applications (4)
- Electronic Games (6)
- Embedded Systems (53)
- Events (19)
- Hobbies (4)
- Internet Applications (17)
- Libraries & Frameworks (12)
- Machine Learning (16)
- News (4)
- Numerical Methods (7)
- Operating Systems (10)
- Projects (77)
- Security Systems & Access Control (10)
- Tools & Filters (8)
- Writings (1)
74HC595 algorithm animation Arduino array assembly bargraph button calibration class template client communities compiler computational intelligence connectivity problem content management system crossover daemon DC motor electronics elitism ethernet ethernet shield expression flex free software game generic genetic GNU/Linux grammar hill climbing interrupt LCD LEDs lexer library light bulb light sensor linked list motor mutation open source optimization parser photoresistor physical piezo speaker platform POSIX potentiometer presentation puzzle queue record regular expression relay RFID rotation speed roulette wheel Rubik seminar server service servo sketch sockets stack stochastic T.E.I. of Serres The Crime Tracer TheHackerspace Thessaloniki voice commands VRBot
- 145,898 clicks
- The FSF's statement on Windows 10
- FSF invites the free software community to its 30th birthday party on October 3rd, 2015
- Statement on Canonical's updated licensing terms for Ubuntu GNU/Linux
- FSF endorses embedded GNU/Linux distro ProteanOS as fully free
- The FSF is hiring: Seeking a full-time outreach and communication coordinator
- Free Software Foundation announces deputy director search