Arduino: Servo motor control with a light sensor.
This project refers to an Arduino sketch which with the help of an external light sensor, as e.g. a photoresistor, one can move the position of a servo motor clockwise or counterclockwise.
For more information you can get the project itself:
- Using the Repository design pattern with AngularJS framework.
- The project ‘Hasher’ (A decent implementation of salted hashing).
- 2013 In Review.
- A Nature Inspired Sudoku Solver.
- How to read smoothly an average value from a jumpy or erratic input sensor.
- HTML5 Geolocation simple example.
- The project ‘RestApiWrapUtility’ (RESTful API Wrapper Utility).
- Articles (58)
- Compilers & Interpreters (6)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (20)
- Electronic Games (6)
- Embedded Systems (50)
- Events (19)
- Hobbies (4)
- Libraries & Frameworks (11)
- Machine Learning (16)
- News (5)
- Numerical Methods (7)
- Operating Systems (4)
- Projects (76)
- Standalone Applications (4)
- Tools & Filters (9)
- Web Applications (13)
- Writings (1)
74HC595 algorithm animation Arduino array assembly bargraph button calibration class template client communities computational intelligence connectivity problem content management system crossover daemon DC motor doxygen electronics elitism ethernet ethernet shield expression free software game generic genetic GNU/Linux Greek conference hill climbing interrupt keypad LCD LEDs library light bulb light sensor linked list motion detector motor mutation open source optimization parking parser photoresistor physical piezo speaker platform postfix potentiometer presentation puzzle queue record relay rotation speed roulette wheel Rubik seminar server service servo sketch stack stochastic T.E.I. of Serres temperature sensor The Crime Tracer TheHackerspace Thessaloniki vehicle voice commands VRBot
- 98,163 clicks
- FSF joins forces with Software Freedom Law Center and Open Source Initiative to fight software patents in U.S. Supreme Court
- Free Software Foundation opens registration for March 24th legal seminar on GPL Enforcement and Legal Ethics
- The FSF is hiring: Seeking a Boston-area full-time Web Developer
- LulzBot TAZ 3 3D printer now FSF-certified to respect your freedom
- Anti-Fast Track mobilization to be extended after more than half a million people take action
- Gift giving gnu advises shoppers to "give freely"