Arduino: Servo motor control with a light sensor.
This project refers to an Arduino sketch which with the help of an external light sensor, as e.g. a photoresistor, one can move the position of a servo motor clockwise or counterclockwise.
For more information you can get the project itself:
- How to create an abstract syntax tree while parsing an input stream.
- Techniques for resolving common grammar conflicts in parsers.
- How to unify similar tokens when constructing parsers and lexers.
- Using literal character tokens when designing lexers and parsers.
- Implementing the “include” directive to support nested input files.
- Regular expressions for matching data values in compiler lexers.
- Ignoring multiline comments with start states in compilers with Flex.
- Articles (66)
- Compilers & Interpreters (15)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (25)
- Desktop Applications (4)
- Electronic Games (6)
- Embedded Systems (52)
- Events (19)
- Hobbies (4)
- Libraries & Frameworks (12)
- Machine Learning (16)
- News (5)
- Numerical Methods (7)
- Operating Systems (4)
- Projects (76)
- Security Systems & Access Control (9)
- Tools & Filters (9)
- Web Applications (13)
- Writings (1)
74HC595 algorithm animation Arduino array assembly bargraph button calibration class template client communities compiler computational intelligence connectivity problem content management system crossover daemon DC motor electronics elitism ethernet ethernet shield expression flex free software game generic genetic GNU/Linux grammar hill climbing interrupt keypad LCD LEDs lexer library light bulb light sensor linked list motion detector motor mutation open source optimization parser photoresistor physical piezo speaker platform potentiometer presentation puzzle queue record regular expression relay rotation speed roulette wheel Rubik seminar server service servo sketch stack stochastic T.E.I. of Serres The Crime Tracer TheHackerspace Thessaloniki vehicle voice commands VRBot
- 113,605 clicks
- LibrePlanet is coming March 21-22, 2015, call for proposals now open for annual free software conference
- ThinkPenguin wireless router now FSF-certified to respect your freedom
- Free Software Foundation statement on the new iPhone, Apple Pay, and Apple Watch
- FSF and Debian join forces to help free software users find the hardware they need
- Free Software Foundation adds libreCMC to its list of endorsed distributions
- GNU hackers unmask massive HACIENDA surveillance program and design a countermeasure