Arduino: Servo motor control with a light sensor.
This project refers to an Arduino sketch which with the help of an external light sensor, as e.g. a photoresistor, one can move the position of a servo motor clockwise or counterclockwise.
For more information you can get the project itself:
- A Selenium multi-browser NUnit prototype generic tester.
- Arduino: Security Alarm System.
- A dynamic string data structure helper implementation.
- A useful function for getting the host name and service of a socket.
- Helper functions for handling the PID file of a background daemon.
- Useful functions for enabling and disabling the non-blocking I/O mode of file descriptors.
- A safe wrapper implemented in C for freeing dynamic allocated memory.
- Articles (76)
- Compilers & Interpreters (15)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (26)
- Desktop Applications (4)
- Electronic Games (6)
- Embedded Systems (53)
- Events (19)
- Hobbies (4)
- Internet Applications (17)
- Libraries & Frameworks (13)
- Machine Learning (16)
- News (4)
- Numerical Methods (7)
- Operating Systems (10)
- Projects (77)
- Security Systems & Access Control (10)
- Tools & Filters (8)
- Writings (1)
74HC595 algorithm animation Arduino array assembly bargraph button calibration class template client communities compiler computational intelligence connectivity problem content management system crossover daemon DC motor electronics elitism ethernet ethernet shield expression flex free software game generic genetic GNU/Linux grammar hill climbing interrupt LCD LEDs lexer library light bulb light sensor linked list motor mutation open source optimization parser photoresistor physical piezo speaker platform POSIX potentiometer presentation puzzle queue record regular expression relay RFID rotation speed roulette wheel Rubik seminar server service servo sketch sockets stack stochastic T.E.I. of Serres The Crime Tracer TheHackerspace Thessaloniki voice commands VRBot
- 154,610 clicks
- Library of Congress issues limited exemptions to DMCA anti-circumvention provisions but leaves users without full control over their own computing
- GNU ethical criteria for code repositories emphasize privacy, freedom, and copyleft
- FSF, Conservancy publish principles for community-oriented GPL enforcement
- Taurinus X200 laptop now FSF-certified to respect your freedom
- Free Software Foundation seeks nominations for 18th annual Free Software Awards
- The FSF's statement on Windows 10