Arduino: Servo motor control with a light sensor.
This project refers to an Arduino sketch which with the help of an external light sensor, as e.g. a photoresistor, one can move the position of a servo motor clockwise or counterclockwise.
For more information you can get the project itself:
- A dynamic string data structure helper implementation.
- A useful function for getting the host name and service of a socket.
- Helper functions for handling the PID file of a background daemon.
- Useful functions for enabling and disabling the non-blocking I/O mode of file descriptors.
- A safe wrapper implemented in C for freeing dynamic allocated memory.
- Macro definitions for handling interruptible POSIX system calls.
- Implementation of functions in C for software signal management in POSIX operating systems – Version 2.
- Articles (75)
- Compilers & Interpreters (15)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (26)
- Desktop Applications (4)
- Electronic Games (6)
- Embedded Systems (52)
- Events (19)
- Hobbies (4)
- Internet Applications (18)
- Libraries & Frameworks (12)
- Machine Learning (16)
- News (5)
- Numerical Methods (7)
- Operating Systems (10)
- Projects (77)
- Security Systems & Access Control (9)
- Tools & Filters (8)
- Writings (1)
74HC595 algorithm animation Arduino array assembly bargraph button calibration class template client communities compiler computational intelligence connectivity problem content management system crossover daemon DC motor electronics elitism ethernet ethernet shield expression flex free software game generic genetic GNU/Linux grammar hill climbing interrupt LCD LEDs lexer library light bulb light sensor linked list motion detector motor mutation open source optimization parser photoresistor physical piezo speaker platform POSIX potentiometer presentation puzzle queue record regular expression relay rotation speed roulette wheel Rubik seminar server service servo sketch sockets stack stochastic T.E.I. of Serres The Crime Tracer TheHackerspace Thessaloniki voice commands VRBot
- 116,726 clicks
- The Free Software Foundation opens nominations for the 17th annual Free Software Awards
- Matthew Garrett joins Free Software Foundation board of directors
- Free Software Foundation statement on the GNU Bash "shellshock" vulnerability
- LibrePlanet is coming March 21-22, 2015, call for proposals now open for annual free software conference
- ThinkPenguin wireless router now FSF-certified to respect your freedom
- Free Software Foundation statement on the new iPhone, Apple Pay, and Apple Watch