Just before you read my curriculum vitae it would be nice also to visit the “About” page. You may find there useful extra information about my knowledge related to Informatics and Computer Science (please, take account that some day I will stop maintaining it).
- Arduino: A simple and lightweight library for managing the Arduino GSM shield.
- Neo4j code infrastructure for .NET enterprise applications.
- Arduino: Security Alarm System.
- A dynamic string data structure helper implementation.
- A useful function for getting the host name and service of a socket.
- Helper functions for handling the PID file of a background daemon.
- Useful functions for enabling and disabling the non-blocking I/O mode of file descriptors.
- Articles (76)
- Compilers & Interpreters (15)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (26)
- Desktop Applications (4)
- Electronic Games (6)
- Embedded Systems (54)
- Events (19)
- Hobbies (4)
- Internet Applications (17)
- Libraries & Frameworks (13)
- Machine Learning (16)
- News (4)
- Numerical Methods (7)
- Operating Systems (10)
- Projects (78)
- Security Systems & Access Control (10)
- Tools & Filters (8)
- Writings (1)
- 189,257 clicks
- FSF announces a major overhaul of free software High Priority Projects List
- FSF Job Opportunity: Senior GNU/Linux Systems Administrator
- LibrePlanet 2017 keynote announcement: Author and tech activist Cory Doctorow
- LibrePlanet 2017 will return to MIT thanks to SIPB, March 25-26, 2017
- FSF announces change in general counsel
- The Free Software Foundation seeks nominations for the 19th annual Free Software Awards