Just before you read my curriculum vitae it would be nice also to visit the “About” page. You may find there useful extra information about my knowledge related to Informatics and Computer Science (please, take account that some day I will stop maintaining it).
- The ‘Refugee’ project.
- Creating a Sharded Cluster of Replica Sets in MongoDB.
- Arduino: A simple and lightweight library for managing the Arduino GSM shield.
- Neo4j code infrastructure for .NET enterprise applications.
- Arduino: Security Alarm System.
- A dynamic string data structure helper implementation.
- A useful function for getting the host name and service of a socket.
- Articles (77)
- Compilers & Interpreters (15)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (26)
- Desktop Applications (4)
- Electronic Games (6)
- Embedded Systems (54)
- Events (19)
- Hobbies (4)
- Internet Applications (18)
- Libraries & Frameworks (13)
- Machine Learning (16)
- News (4)
- Numerical Methods (7)
- Operating Systems (10)
- Projects (79)
- Security Systems & Access Control (10)
- Tools & Filters (8)
- Writings (1)
- 201,375 clicks
- SecureDrop and Alexandre Oliva are 2016 Free Software Awards winners
- LibrePlanet free software conference returns to MIT this weekend, March 25-26
- FSF Job Opportunity: Outreach & Communications Coordinator
- GNU Toolchain now accepting donations with the support of the Free Software Foundation
- Three devices from Vikings GmbH now FSF-certified to respect your freedom
- FSF Job Opportunity: Campaigns Manager