Just before you read my curriculum vitae it would be nice also to visit the “About” page. You may find there useful extra information about my knowledge related to Informatics and Computer Science (please, take account that some day I will stop maintaining it).
- Arduino: A simple and lightweight library for managing the Arduino GSM shield.
- Neo4j code infrastructure for .NET enterprise applications.
- Arduino: Security Alarm System.
- A dynamic string data structure helper implementation.
- A useful function for getting the host name and service of a socket.
- Helper functions for handling the PID file of a background daemon.
- Useful functions for enabling and disabling the non-blocking I/O mode of file descriptors.
- Articles (76)
- Compilers & Interpreters (15)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (26)
- Desktop Applications (4)
- Electronic Games (6)
- Embedded Systems (54)
- Events (19)
- Hobbies (4)
- Internet Applications (17)
- Libraries & Frameworks (13)
- Machine Learning (16)
- News (4)
- Numerical Methods (7)
- Operating Systems (10)
- Projects (78)
- Security Systems & Access Control (10)
- Tools & Filters (8)
- Writings (1)
- 185,606 clicks
- FSF announces change in general counsel
- The Free Software Foundation seeks nominations for the 19th annual Free Software Awards
- LibrePlanet returns March 25-26, 2017, call for proposals for annual free software conference now open
- FSF Job Opportunity: Senior GNU/Linux Systems Administrator
- Free Software Foundation statement on 2016-09-16
- Free Software Foundation stresses necessity of full user control over Internet-connected devices