Welcome to my personal website!
I hope you will find it useful.
Please contact me via the contact page.
- The ‘Refugee’ project.
- Creating a Sharded Cluster of Replica Sets in MongoDB.
- Arduino: A simple and lightweight library for managing the Arduino GSM shield.
- Neo4j code infrastructure for .NET enterprise applications.
- Arduino: Security Alarm System.
- A dynamic string data structure helper implementation.
- A useful function for getting the host name and service of a socket.
- Articles (77)
- Compilers & Interpreters (15)
- Data Structures & Algorithms (26)
- Desktop Applications (4)
- Electronic Games (6)
- Embedded Systems (54)
- Events (19)
- Hobbies (4)
- Internet Applications (18)
- Libraries & Frameworks (13)
- Machine Learning (16)
- News (4)
- Numerical Methods (7)
- Operating Systems (10)
- Projects (79)
- Security Systems & Access Control (10)
- Tools & Filters (8)
- Writings (1)
74HC595 algorithm animation Arduino array assembly bargraph button calibration class template client communities compiler computational intelligence connectivity problem content management system crossover daemon DC motor electronics elitism ethernet ethernet shield expression flex free software game generic genetic GNU/Linux grammar hill climbing interrupt LCD LEDs lexer library light bulb light sensor linked list motor mutation open source optimization parser photoresistor physical piezo speaker platform POSIX potentiometer presentation puzzle queue record regular expression relay RFID rotation speed roulette wheel Rubik seminar server service servo sketch sockets stack stochastic T.E.I. of Central Macedonia The Crime Tracer TheHackerspace Thessaloniki voice commands VRBot
- 193,626 clicks
- FSF Job Opportunity: Campaigns Manager
- ACLU Massachusetts Technology for Liberty Director Kade Crockford at LibrePlanet 2017
- Sumana Harihareswara's keynote will close LibrePlanet 2017
- FSF announces a major overhaul of free software High Priority Projects List
- FSF Job Opportunity: Senior GNU/Linux Systems Administrator
- LibrePlanet 2017 keynote announcement: Author and tech activist Cory Doctorow